We have spent the past couple of weeks calling for submission of interesting ideas and individuals to participate at the Enterprise Technology Challenge in hopes of discovering the next big technology idea.
Here is a shortlist of ideas that have met the criteria for the challenge and will go on to compete to be among the top 3 winners and an opportunity to win the coveted prize of N2.1million to grow their ideas:
1. Buddycompare: A price comparison platform aggregating prices across different e-commerce platforms
2. Ratio Nigeria: An application for Bureau de Changes to interact with their customers on forex transactions
3. Flex Office: A platform for small businesses to list and book office spaces for short term use
4. My Review: A platform for customers to review goods and services from Nigerian businesses
5. Full Service: A virtual office environment to enable interactions for small businesses not able to get a physical work space
6. Escrow Hub: An online escrow service that holds funds paid for online goods till the buyer receives the goods from the seller
7. CashMadam: An app which allows the business owner to record inventory & sales easily from their mobile devices
8. ShopHQ: A subscription-based cloud POS software with offline capability to handle internet downtime.
At the hackathon, ideas will be matched with the skillsets they require (i.e designers, business brains, SME experts etc…) to build a working prototype.
Venue: Co-creation Hub, 294, Herbert Macaulay Way, Sabo- Yaba, Lagos
Date and Time:
Friday, 6th November | 3pm
Saturday, 7th November | 10:30am
Sunday, 8th November | 10:30am.
This event is proudly sponsored by Oracle and Tenece.