Don’t miss out on the events we have lined up for Social Media Week at Co-creation Hub from 19 -21 February 2014. Here’s a full list of #SMWLagos events at CcHUB:
- As Nigeria prepares for the general elections in February 2015, find out What’s New in Tech & Elections on Wednesday, 19 February 2014 from 10am with CcHUB and EiE Nigeria. The session will be geared towards exploring various innovations around citizen and institutional engagement using technology to improve the electoral process. Reserve a seat here.
- Attend #Userday: Technology for Health from 3pm on Wednesday, 19 February 2014 as we showcase a range of technology tools built for Nigeria to make our healthcare delivery systems more efficient and effective. Save a spot here.
- Let’s promote civic applications that are driving institutional reforms and also citizen engagement. Join us for Open Data and Social Media: Amplifying the Voices on Thursday, 20 February 2014 from 11am. The session will bring policy experts, tech enthusiasts, data analysts and journalists together to understand the relevance of open data to these platforms and how more data transparency from government can scale these solutions. Register to attend here.
- Understand how analytics can be used to improve your business strategy in Connecting Business Digital Strategy with Analytics this Thursday, 20 February 2014 at 1pm. Sign up here to attend.
- Join us on Friday, 21 February 2014 for The Connected Kids – Technology and Learning in the 21st Century at the CcHub Mobile Experience Centre from 2pm. We’ll demonstrate how social media and technology are changing the learning environment for the newer generation; showing the effect of these tech-tools as it applies to Nigerian kids. Book a seat here.