Showcase Tuesday provides an interactive platform for members of the CcHUB community with a prototype or product to demo a prototype of their solutions to a like-minded audience from our growing tech community.
Showcasing teams will have 15 minutes to highlight:
• Pain points that their solution addresses
• Development Tools
• Brief profile of their team
• What the future holds
Showcase Tuesday aims
• To encourage doers to receive feedback from like-minded people from both a business and technology point of view
• To provide a platform to look at your product/ solution through the eyes of other people
• Help receive feedback that may be critical in the iteration of your prototype or solution as it finds its best route to market
• To stand a chance to be considered for pre-incubation and attract possible funding from CcHUB partner organisations
On Tuesday, 6th August at 3:00pm, Segun Adetoro will demo moviepencil, a web-based platform that provides up to date information on cinema movies, reviews, trailers, box office, entertainment articles and movie related write-ups.
At 3:30pm, Emmanuel will be telling the community about PaySmart, a truly Nigerian business solution aimed at automating stock and sales for business owners. You can learn more about PaySmart here
Here is a brief of Simeon Ononobi’s showcase from the last event held 2 weeks ago: [embedplusvideo height=”400″ width=”650″ editlink=”http://bit.ly/18Yd4dd” standard=”http://www.youtube.com/v/aT2wW8oXppw?fs=1″ vars=”ytid=aT2wW8oXppw&width=926&height=548&start=&stop=&rs=w&hd=0&autoplay=0&react=1&chapters=¬es=” id=”ep7067″ /]