SAFETAG, Security Auditing Framework and Evaluation Template for Advocacy Groups is one of the world’s leading pentesting frameworks for Civil Society Organisations and NGOs.
It is specifically tailored to CSOs and organisations whose work revolve around common themes such as advocacy, transparency, democracy, accountability and justice, amongst others. Our focus is on organisations who are likely to attract State-sponsored surveillance and attacks from hacktivists because of the nature of their work.
This is where SAFETAG comes in.
From August 14 – 17, Co-Creation Hub will train 20 new SAFETAG Auditors, deploy them in our security network to assist at-risk organisations across Africa for the prevention and recovery from cyber attacks.
What Auditors stand to gain:
- Comprehensive knowledge and skill on the use of SAFETAG for pentesting and organisational defence against cyber attacks.
- A chance to become paid SAFETAG Auditors, tasked with assessing and securing client organisations across Africa
- Opportunity to become a part of our growing security network
- Intermediate knowledge on cybersecurity
- Young, keen and enthusiastic (about cyber security)
- Available for travel
Send in your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org