You are cordially invited to the “Show and Tell” of the #FinancialLiteracy Challenge Bootcamp.
After spending 2 days build prototypes, 6 teams will present their innovative web/mobile applications and games, to teach money management skills and support the advancement of financial literacy in Nigeria to a panel of judges.
The 6 apps and games that would be developed at the bootcamp are:
1. Money Life: a simulation game that involves users budgeting, earning, saving, spending accumulated funds around real-life scenarios.
2. MoneyTALKS: a platform where users can get audio tutorials in multiple languages on specific financial issues that Nigerians face.
3. NairaSaver: a money saving and management tips app for Nigeria where people share and vote on money saving tips.
4. Financial IQ: a mobile learning platform with content on financial management and financial products from different service providers.
5. Localization & digitisation of Junior Achievement Nigeria’s Business and Community board games for school children.
6. Market Trader: a financial literacy a game targeted at the literate children of illiterate and semi-literate artisans, traders and other micro-entrepreneurs.
(See more on the ideas here)
Please join us at the Show and Tell where the prototype of these 6 awesome ideas will be unveiled.
The top 3 teams will win cash prizes totaling N2,960,000 (N1,200,000 – 1st, N960,000 – 2nd and N800,000 – 3rd).
You can reserve tickets here