The Creative Economy Practice at CcHUB in partnership with CMQ Media is excited to launch the first edition of its networking meetups.
The Creators’ Circle will be a quarterly gathering of creators, investors, creative economy professionals and businesspeople, and a networking event designed to foster knowledge sharing that helps African creators think deeper about the creator economy in Africa and find interesting common ground on which to collaborate.
- To strengthen the foundation for collaboration between the creator economy and the tech ecosystem.
- To facilitate conversations and venture collaboration between creators, investors, and businesspeople.
- To create local communities of creators, investors, and businesspeople.
The maiden event will be held on Friday the 22nd of April with the following lineup of speakers:
- Fu’ad Lawal – Head, Nestcoin Labs
- Valerie Egbuniwe – Product specialist, Paystack
- Douglas Kendyson – Founder, Selar.co
The Creators’ circle will be moderated by David I. Adeleke, Founder of CMQ Media.