Pre-incubation support at Co-creation Hub is aimed at assisting early stage social technology ventures to build the foundation for sustainable enterprises.
Pre-incubation at CcHUB is fairly rigorous and only for idea owners who are fully committed to their projects and will commit their time, energy and resources to making their projects work. We encourage idea owners to think of their ideas as projects, and support them to develop realistic Project Implementation Plans (PIP), support the projects to follow through over a three (3) months timeframe. We apply the lean start-up model, working with the ideas to build Minimum Viable Products (MVP) with the end-users in mind, pilot their solutions and acquire their first set of customers who are critical in providing feedback necessary to build sustainable solutions for the larger market.
We have built a portfolio of over twenty (20) projects, all at different phases in the product development cycle.
CcHub support to early stage projects/start-up ventures amongst others consists of the following:
- Mentorship to support projects through rapid prototyping
- Physical resources such as office space and facilities
- Access to $5000 seed funding and further access to investors
- Access to a mobile testing laboratory for testing applications
Joining CcHUB Pre-incubation Support
Our goal is to enable more ideas move to prototype thus giving them the opportunity to become fundable. Our process for supporting start-ups is applicable all year round and as follows:
- Proponents complete the form below as a first point of contact
- We review idea against set criteria to determine fit (shortlisted proponents will be contacted)
- Shortlisted proponents are invited for a meeting with the team
- Successful ideas then join CcHUB portfolio of ventures with access to support and possible funding
Do you have an idea that can address a social problem and would like CcHUB to support your experimentation?
Apply for pre-incubation
For more enquiries on how your idea can benefit from CcHub’s pre-incubation support, kindly send an email to email@example.com