CcHUB is looking for a technically-skilled, multitasking, curious, and collaborative Data Analytics Intern with a deep understanding of and love for connecting queries to data to produce actionable results, digging through large and unique data sets from multiple sources, and brainstorming data solutions for varied audiences.
You will responsible for digesting multiple data sets and provide the team with insights in simple terms and you will also work with our design team to convert such insights to infographics where necessary.
Do apply if:
- You are interested in technology.
- You like working with numbers and solving real-life problems, so successful candidates will usually (not always) be pursuing (or has) a degree in one of the following areas: economics, statistics, business, mathematics, computer science.
- You have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are able to convey data driven findings in layman’s terms
- You have experience in or desire to learn survey research methods and tools
- You are familiar with SPSS, R, other statistics packages, SQL and/or Excel
What else should you know?
- This is a PAID internship.
- The duration is 3 months with an option to extend or convert to a full time role depending on performance.
To apply, send the CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cover letter should tell us why you want to be a data analyst, what you have done & why you are a good fit for us.