Delivery Science co-founder, Chuka Ofili is hosting a two-day masterclass for developers from March 24 – 25, 2017, at the Co-Creation Hub, 294 Herbert Macaulay way, Yaba, Lagos.
DevOps with Chuka will teach participants how to build and deploy highly scalable fault-tolerant applications based on a micro-service architecture. Some of the modules that will be covered at the masterclass include:
- Brief overview of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Using Git and Git workflow
- Setting up a development environment, with Google tools (Minikube, Kubernetes, Docker)
- Continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI & CD)
- Setting up a production environment, with Google tools (GKE, Kubernetes, Docker)
- Implementing Deployment pipelines (Jenkins, Circle CI)
- Centralised logging and monitoring
- Service discovery
Who should attend this?
- Technical team leads
- Senior technical staff
- Serious backend developers.
Chuka Ofili is currently the Co-Founder & Chief Enterprise Architect of supply chain technology startup, Delivery Science with a career in software development that spans 14 years, starting in 2003 when he occupied the role of CEO/Software Architect at Microsmart Solutions Ltd.
This is an opportunity to tap into Chuka’s numerous years of experience as he expounds on how to setup a production grade toolchain. Google Developer Ecosystem Program Manager for Sub-Saharan Africa, Aniedi Udo-Obong will also be around to speak about Google Products.
DevOps, with Chuka is supported by CcHUB, TechCabal, Paystack, INITS, BudgIT, Hotels.ng, Delivery Science and Google. The masterclass is totally free, but there are only 30 slots available. So if you’d like to be a part of this, quick! Apply here.