re:learn is an open living lab focused on learning and smart application of technology in schools. Through a combination of projects targeted at research and learning, re:learn is committed to bridging the education gap by enhancing learning experience in schools.
We are seeking a Programme Manager who will oversee the different programs and initiatives offered by re:learn. As Programme Manager you will manage the calendar of events at re:learn (both existing and new) to ensure a vibrant range of activities all year round.
If you’re bold, love challenges, are ambitious, and passionate about education and technology then this might just be for you.
- Manage the different programmes and initiatives offered by re:learn (including in-school and out-of-school programmes)
- Constantly identify ways to expand and improve upon existing programmes
- Spot opportunities to design new programmes and events – and manage the end-to-end process of project execution
- Manage relationships with partners and different stakeholders (private and public)
- Work closely with other members of the team to execute programmes including Centre Manager and others
- Able to document and communicate insights (written and verbal) to relevant stakeholders and management
- Work with the executive management team and board to meet the strategic objectives of the organization.
- 3-5 years working experience (previous experience managing education programmes/projects is a plus)
- Strong interest in STEM Education and working in the education sector
- Ability to learn fast and keep up to date with trends in the technology and education sector
- Independent, creative self-starter who can run with things while keeping everyone inside and outside the company in the loop
- Should have excellent communication and writing skills
- Self-motivated, thrive working with a small team given lots of responsibility.
Does this sound like you? Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and cv; stating Programme Manager in the subject line. Please note that applications without a cover letter will not be considered.