We are looking for an experienced Partnerships Manager to support the development and management of strategic partnerships for the CcHUB. As Partnerships Manager, you will work as part of an innovative team to identify and negotiate new partnerships to help drive business objectives. As the role also involves relationship management of existing strategic partners, you will identify and recommend opportunities to improve and extend these relationships.
- Identify, develop and negotiate new partnerships that contribute to revenue generation.
- Manage all relationships with partners and clients and recommend improvements.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of client needs and identify trends and opportunities, in order to develop plans that grow the scope and quality of our partnerships in line with our objectives.
- Manage internal stakeholders and collaborate with different teams to execute partnership plans efficiently.
- Support Practice Leads to execute partnership targets.
- Share best practice in partnership proposal requests, negotiation and relationship management with colleagues throughout the business.
- Perform other details as assigned by leadership.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Relevant educational qualification and 3-5 years of demonstrable experience in managing and growing corporate partnerships.
- Strong interest in technology & social entrepreneurship in Nigeria and beyond.
- Proven track record of managing successful relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly developed networking and influencing skills as well as written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in writing strong effective proposals & delivering presentations.
- Performance and target driven, committed to achieving and exceeding targets.
- Self motivated, revenue driven and the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Detail oriented with strong organization skills and the ability to plan and prioritize work schedules according to deadlines.
What’s on offer?
- A competitive salary, based on experience.
- Health plans
- Work alongside world-class talent
- Opportunities for career growth and training
- A chance to ‘own’ your role
- An all-round fun company
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject ‘Partnerships Manager’.