We are looking for a self-starting full stack developer. Someone who lives off the impossible with his feet planted in reality.
- Work with the software team to design and develop a full-featured web/mobile web/cross-platform & native application and related web services using modern web technologies.
- Build intuitive, rich and functional user interfaces using dynamic web presentations technology
- Shall be responsible for the entire development life-cycle of applications (i.e. Requirements Specification, System Architecture, Implementation, Deployment and Maintenance).
- Shall be responsible for Database Administration and Business Intelligence activities.
- Shall be responsible for administering servers and hosting platforms.
- Reports to CTO
Skills & Requirements
- A strong background with using Python, PHP and C#.NET to build scalable enterprise solutions with strict adherence to MVC patterns is REQUIRED (we like to stick with popular frameworks like Flask).
- Experience managing Linux systems, Windows systems and services
- Experience in popular databases like MySQL, SQl Server and Oracle
- Experience with the Agile development methodology, source control (such as Git, TFS, SVN, Mercurial) and issue-tracking systems such as Atlassian JIRA for disciplined and communication friendly development
- An extensive background and adherence to OOP concepts is REQUIRED.
- Knowledge of Version Control is a critical REQUIREMENT (Git).
- The potential candidate MUST be able to use manage DevOps, particularly WebServers.
- Applicant MUST be familiar with RESTful Web Service development and deployment.
- Knowledge of Document-oriented Databases is an added advantage.
- Applicant MUST be able to architect Systems and make B2B Integrations.
- Cross-Platform Mobile App development is REQUIRED (Native Android & iOS development experience is a major bonus).
- Strong attention to privacy and security issues (knowledge and adoption of SoGP and other Information Security standards is an added advantage)
- Familiarity with Python ORM technologies (e.g SqlAlchemy) is a major advantage.
- Proficiency with at least one Data Visualization and Reporting Framework is an added advantage
To Apply: forward your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org