Co-creation Hub seeks an experienced individual with strong working knowledge of the financial services landscape in Nigeria to join our team to lead our FinTech Practice geared to support the development and roll out of initiatives to deepen the use of financial services in Nigeria through the application of smart technology.
The FinTech Lead will be CcHUB’s primary interface for entrepreneurs and organizations looking to build & extend financial services to Nigerians using technology. Specific areas of interest in the FinTech space include payments, commerce, microfinance and financial literacy. This position requires a team player with leadership qualities, excellent marketing skills, a professional and positive attitude, organization and dependability.
Your responsibilities shall include the following :
- To plan, launch and manage Innovation Delivery & business products to be utilised by financial industry players, Non-profits, etc.
- Research industry and potential client organizations; interview, conduct focus groups and facilitate workshops with stakeholders.
- Identify issues, create hypotheses and execute analysis; translate data into meaningful insights; present recommendations to key decision makers.
- Manage research and insights that drive solutioning for the Practice and its clients especially in Commerce, Microfinance and Financial literacy
- Overall planning of activities, resources, budgets and operations of the Practice
- Provide support to enable commercialization & business development efforts of incubated FinTech ventures.
- Develop the mentor network for the practice and work with them to support incubated ventures.
- Proactively identify, engage and manage new partners within Government and industry
- Work in coordination with senior management to set up seed fund for FinTech ventures.
- Prepare all required reports and maintain a comprehensive set of records on all activities.
Our ideal candidate will have :
- A solid understanding of the Nigerian FinTech space with relationships to academia, service suppliers, professional services firms, start-ups, regulators and government institutions within the industry
- A Bachelor’s or Masters’ Degree from an accredited university.
- Experience in consulting, in a startup or another business environment
- A robust analytical skill set
- Strong working knowledge of computer applications including Microsoft applications
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- An entrepreneurial and innovative mind-set
In addition, you’ll be :
- Self-motivated, thrive working with a small team given lots of responsibility in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent in analytical and conceptual skills and your work style is pro-active and result-oriented.
- Strongly motivated to pursue an exceptionally successful career in start-ups or venture capital institutions
- Deadline-driven, organized and able to multitask
To apply :
Email a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com if you have the right experience and skills for this position (Title: FinTech Lead)
About Co-creation Hub
Co-creation Hub Nigeria is a social enterprise committed to bringing together stakeholders from different walks of life to work collaboratively on technology-enabled solutions to social challenges facing the Nigerian society.