We are recruiting an experienced Finance Administrator to oversee and manage finances at the Hub. In particular, this will involve organizing the hub’s day-to-day accounting procedures and maintaining records of all transactions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist with preparing monthly and quarterly financial reports.
- Work on processing payments and reimbursements.
- Manage accounts receivable and payable
- Work with the Finance Manager in preparing budgets.
- Prepare and present weekly and monthly reports on financial projections (e.g. liquidity and cash flow).
- Assist in providing the Finance Manager with information for quarterly financial reports.
- Oversee the day-to-day financial management, accounts maintenance and budget control.
- Manage regulatory policies, ensuring that all statutory returns are computed and remitted monthly.
- Manage personnel policies and apply regulations and procedures relating to payroll and the payment of salaries.
- 3-5 years work experience as a Finance Administrator or similar role
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel – creating spreadsheets and charts and using financial Excel functions
- Good understanding of bookkeeping procedures
- Time-management and organization skills
- The ability to deal with sensitive information