re:learn is the Education practice at CcHUB, focused on helping students and schools use technology in smart ways to enhance learning. At re:learn our goal is to improve the quality of, and access to, education in Nigeria.
We are looking to recruit an Evaluation Manager, who will bring more science to our practices and programmes. Your role will involve providing support in monitoring and evaluating ongoing programmes and content at re:learn. If you are data-driven and love have a passion for measuring and education, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Identifying new methods to improve the quality of evaluation of re:learn’s in-school and out-of-school programmes.
- Designing and implementing formative and summative evaluation processes for existing and new programmes and content.
- Tracking impact and performance of interventions
- Documenting and preparing reports regularly to highlight key findings for use by unit and external stakeholders.
- Providing feedback to management and other stakeholders on key findings when necessary.
- Working collaboratively with the team to ensure decisions are backed by data.
- Working on other duties as assigned by the Practice Lead.
- 3-5 years work experience (experience in a similar role is a plus).
- Independent thinker with strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral.
- Deep interest in STEM Education and working in the education sector.
- Self-motivated, ability to work under little supervision.
What’s on Offer
- A competitive salary, based on experience.
- Health plans.
- Work alongside world-class talent.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- A chance to ‘own’ your role.
- An all-round fun company.