After graduation, do you want to just become one more tiny wheel in the machinery
of a large corporation? You still have plenty of time in life to have that
experience. Instead, we offer you the chance to be one of the first employees
in an exciting e commerce startup. This could be a once in a lifetime opportunity,
so don’t miss out!
We are building an innovative online fashion retail platform and are building a
strong team to execute our vision and build the platform. From University, project
work and internships you should have had strong exposure to one or many of the
following techniques and technologies:
● Ruby on Rails or PHP
● Mobile development (native development for iOS or Android)
● C# or Java
● SQL and ideally NoSQL
● Object oriented design / design patterns
● eCommerce or any technology startup experience
● Project Management Experience
● Built your own app or tech idea
WHAT WE OFFER
● Do something meaningful
● Take an active part in the development of an exciting ecommerce platform
● Work as a developer across all layers from database to UI
● Use and learn different programming languages
● Learn from experienced entrepreneurs
● Make an impact
HOW TO APPLY
We would require you to send your resume with a cover letter as ONE pdf attachment
to email@example.com quoting the vacancy position you are applying for.
Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted. Join the Fashpa Revolution,
we look forward to receiving your application.
At FASHPA.COM we are more than just pioneers, we are a group of individuals
who are passionate, customer obsessed, innovative, and collaborative. Most of
all we want to make a lasting impact in the Nigerian Tech Space. Our goal is to
become Africa’s leading Online retailer and fashion destination.
To get started on our goal, we are seeking talented people to join our diverse
team. Whether your skills lie within fashion, the creatives, technology or
logistics, we can offer you a broad range of challenging roles in a truly
unique environment at the forefront of Nigeria’s ecommerce sector.