|Title||Content/Copy Writer (Mamalette)|
Content/Copy Writer will be responsible developing the voice for all aspects of the Mamalette’s online presence. In addition to writing, editing, and proofreading site content. The Content Executive will also be responsible for crafting site promotions, email newsletters, and online outreach campaigns.
● Write, edit, and source new content
● Write informative articles for our website with the smart use of keywords
● Edit and proofread articles written by other content writers
● Provide content for product information and business descriptions on our site
● Provide content for business listing and reviews on our site
● Create weekly content schedules to meet our marketing objectives
● Provide content for ads and other marketing communication including print
● Hit traffic and lead generation goals through the strategic use of content
● Manage optimization of content for the most visibility (SEO) and conversion
● Consult with marketing to develop our long-term and short-term online content
● Work cooperatively with key team members
● Maintain Mamalette editorial standards
● Copy, edit and proofread all web content
● Keep current with emerging trends in the industry through relevant blogs, websites and events.