We are recruiting a highly organised professional to join our team as Centre Manager. As Centre Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating, planning, organising and directing the daily activities at the Centre. You will demonstrate the ability to make the Centre a vibrant place, where all visitors feel welcome.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the centre
- Develop processes and procedures for projects, events planning and management
- Oversee events and programmes at the centre by organizing and coordinating resources
- Keep up-to-date records of all centre activities
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchase of new requests with attention to budgetary constraints
- Manage historical reference and repository of information by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems
- Support units within the organization, and work teams by documenting and communicating actions
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Co-ordinate and serve as a principal point of contact (POC) for all matters related to the Centre.
- Experience: 3-5 years in Administration, Customer Service or Office Management.
- Education: University degree required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with online and digital technologies
- In depth understanding of office management procedures and processes
- Skill in prioritizing work assignments to handle multiple tasks; ability to adhere to tight deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Attention to detail and highly organized
- Ability to plan, organize and carry out wide variety of programs that promote the Hub and its resources to target audiences.
- Ability to work in a multicultural setting and sensitivity to diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Ability to prepare written reports and correspondence in English.
- An “entrepreneurial spirit” that can identify and follow up on additional sources of in-kind support for Hub activities.
Forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org