re:learn is the Education practice at CcHUB, focused on helping students and schools use technology in smart ways to enhance learning. At re:learn our goal is to improve access to, and the quality of education in Nigeria.
We are seeking a Centre Manager who will manage the daily operations at the re:learn centre in Abuja. As Centre Manager you are the face of the re:learn centre and will be responsible for making it a welcoming environment for all our guests, members and community.
If you are highly organised, enjoy administrative processes and have an interest in the Education and Technology sector then we’d love to hear from you!
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the re:learn centre
- Oversee events and programmes at the centre by organizing and coordinating resources
- Keep up-to-date records of all centre activities
- Develop processes and procedures for projects, event planning and management
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchase of new request with attention to budgetary constraints
- Manage historical reference and repository of information by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems
- Support units within the organization, and work teams by documenting and communicating actions
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- 1-3 years working experience. Previous experience in office management is a plus
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and processes
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Good communication skills – writing and verbal
- Attention to detail and highly organized
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work under minimal supervision
Does this sound like you? Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and cv, stating ‘Centre Manager – Abuja’ in the subject line.