We are kind of unconventional around here, now we’re looking for a new person to join our team, we are looking out for some particular set of skills. Are you fiery? Dogged? Do you find normal boring? Can you passionately talk about sexual health all day long? You’re our people! Come on over, and join our team as we plot, scheme and strategise to take over the world.
Slide Safe is a Public Health Innovation to help the increase the use of contraceptives and STI screening among sexually active Nigerians, in a shame-free and judgement-free environment. Slide Safe helps young Nigerians become more conscious of their sexual safety by providing them with sexual health products in a way that protects their privacy, without stigmatising them.
- Discover, strategise and explore opportunities on ways for Slide Safe to break into the B2B market in a major way
- Locate and propose potential business deals, and contact potential partners
- Screen potential business deals by analysing market strategies and potentials; evaluate options and resolving internal priorities
- Overall, helping us sell loads and loads of packs of Slide Safe, or other new products we will be launching in the near future by examining risks and potentials; as well as identifying customers’ needs and pains
- Build an online Slide Safe community by collaborating to develop online content that engages our community and leads to measurable action. Strategize on best way to reach targets and enact plans.
- Track and report on key metrics for sales and social media engagement performance.
- Support Slide Safe portfolio companies in crafting and advising on execution strategies aligned with her products and brand
- 50% of the work will be done remotely. Strategy meetings will be held at Slide Safe Lekki office, 3 days per week. Work hours: 9am – 5pm or 24 hours/week.
- Relevant work experience in public health, business development or marketing, with leadership experience.
- Social self-starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial
- Enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives, with strong interest in social entrepreneurship and impact projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills around complex technical products and features
- Creative thinker, and a go-getter
- A 100 years work experience is all good and dandy, but what we really want to know is: are you the kind of person that can work get results?
To apply, send an email to email@example.com