We are recruiting a talented professional to join our team as Audio-Visual Technician. You will be responsible for managing the audio and visual assets of the facility. This will involve setting up, installing, operating, testing, and troubleshooting audio and video equipment.
- Set up and install equipment such as microphones, sound speakers, video screens, projectors, video monitors, recording equipment, connecting wires and cables, sound and mixing boards for events and functions such as concerts, sports events, meetings and conventions, presentations, and news conferences.
- Set up and operate sound equipment.
- Confer with centre manager to establish cues and directions.
- Monitor sound feeds to ensure quality.
- Ensure equipment is installed according to designated layout.
- Test and resolve equipment issues.
- Diagnose and correct media system problems.
- Mix sound inputs and feeds.
- Coordinate audio feeds with television images.
- Send in equipment for repairs as needed.
- Switch video input sources from one camera to another.
- Determine filming sequences and camera movements.
- Clean audio and video equipment and store properly.
- Ensure equipment the safe transfer and shipment of equipment.
- Compress and digitize audio and video data.
- Ensure the safe storage and integrity of data.
- Duplicate audio and video data.
- Turn ideas into outlines, storyboards, and images.
- Maintain inventory of equipment.
- Experience: 1-3 years in a related field
- Education: University degree required.
- Must have technical aptitude and excellent customer service attitude
- Computer interaction
- Controlling Machines and Processes
- Operations and Control
- Strong office-related skills including, but not limited to, answering phones, order/message taking, email correspondence, calendar and time management.
- Capable of working well in a team and independently.
- Ability to communicate comfortably with and assist community members with educational technology needs.
Forward your CV to email@example.com