Are you passionate about administrative processes? Do you have experience creating procedures and streamline processes for efficient office management?
Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB), Nigeria’s premiere social innovation centre seeks an experienced Administrative Manager to supervise daily support operations of the company; coordinate events, projects and streamline processes for better office management.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Overseas events and projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements;
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Develop processes and procedures for projects, event planning and management
- Ensure smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Establish relationships and liaise with key stakeholders throughout project life cycle
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchase of new request with attention to budgetary constraints
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Manage historical reference and repository of information by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Support units within the organization, and work teams by documenting and communicating actions
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
QUALIFICATION & SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in related field.
- 3-5 years of supervisory experience in Human Resources or office management role
- Experience managing human capital activities
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Attention to details
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and processes
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
This position offers a competitive salary depending on applicant’s experience.
Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject ‘Administrative Manager’