Working primarily with .NET, SQL and telecom technologies, Mobile VAS Developer integrates with the different telecoms, develop mobile VAS products. During the product development, he/she designs software architectures, transforms user needs & functional designs/specifications into technical system designs, develops/codes the solution, performs unit testing, and debugs and maintains programs/code throughout the various stages of development from proof of concept prototypes to functional software. Provides on-call support, as required.
- Design and develop VAS products especially on SMS, IVR, USSD platforms
- Configure and modify SMS and USSD Gateways and integrate with existing and new applications
- Integrate with telecoms charging gateways
- Work on Voice technologies: SIP, ISDN, SS7
- Develop Web applications
- System programming
- Provide Support
- Bachelor’s of Science degree in Computer Science or equivalent: or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- 3+ years of relevant programming experience required.
- Expertise in C#,VB, ASP.NET (version 4.0 minimum)
- Very good knowledge and experience in PL/SQL, T-SQL, SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL required.
- Experience in developing and managing Mobile VAS products is MUST
- Very good understanding of OOP
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in development and supporting SMS Gateway
- Thorough understanding of SMPP protocol
- Experience in integrations with telecoms
- Thorough understanding of IVR technologies and experience in developing IVR platforms using SIP
- Experience in USSD and other telecom technologies especially SDP (Service Delivery Platform)
- Expertise in integration with telecoms
- Knowledge and experience with Angular, jQuery, jQuery UI, and Bootstrap libraries.
- Familiarity with XML, XSD, JSON, REST
- Enterprise Software Development and Design Pattern experience required
To apply: send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org