We invite you to enhance both your theoretical and practical knowledge on “Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c Implementation”. Experienced, skilled and organized instructors, available for you in the Lagos Partner Academy’s fully equipped and comfortable class!
The Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c Boot Camp provides a comprehensive review of functionality for the Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c solution. It is a complete cloud management solution for your enterprise cloud. Learn more about Oracle’s unique approach to cloud management see and understand how Oracle technology helps you provision applications 84 percent faster, reduce time-to-resolution of service requests by 50 percent, and easily manage user experiences for millions of customers.
The Boot Camp includes lecture, hands on instruction, and demonstration of how to use capabilities available in the Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c solution. Participants walk through examples and steps involved in implementation and use of Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c. Attendees will be engaged individually by the instructor for Q&A as well as placed into groups/roles to facilitate learning of the technology and using it to help solve problems.
Learn To :
- Use key new capabilities of Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c for your solution or services
- Configure and learn how to use the Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c Framework
- Configure, perform, automate lifecycle management activities such as comparing configurations
- Configure, perform, automate database management activities such as database performance and test data management
- Configure, perform, automate middleware management activities such as monitoring the health of Oracle Fusion Middleware
Audience : Administrator, Data Warehouse Administrator, System Administrator, Technical Administrator, Data Center Manager, Database Administrators, System Integrator, Technical Consultant Training Agenda :
Language : English Laptop Requirements : For these courses, the participants should bring their own laptops with the following capabilities:
- Wi-Fi connection
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 1 GB Free Space
- Microsoft Windows XP or 7 recommended
- Internet Explorer 7, 8, or 9x
- VNC viewer (any version)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (latest version
- Adobe Flash Player 10
Terms and Conditions :
- Cost of the training: $90/day excluding VAT
- Deadline for registration: 17 October 2014
- Payment is to be processed at least 15 working days before the course start date.
- Due to capacity limitation of classes, first come first serve rule would be applied.
Thanks to Oracle, we have a complimentary ticket to give away. Send us an email at email@example.com with the subject ‘Oracle’ telling us why you deserve that slot. We will announce a winner in 2 weeks.